So today starts out a new blog since I've been very blessed to be able to start on a few new teams and be a guest on a few. I have gotten to luckily be a guest with Christy Lyle not only for April but May too at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Then I was very lucky to get on with Danielle Engebretson--and become a "Jane"! How lucky am I? Her deigns can be found at Digital Freebies and at The Digi Chick! ANDDD..to add to it I've now been accepted to the store CT team of Get Digi With It...a totally awesome store that is going with big paper companies into the digital world! How awesome is that? I have felt very blessed the last few days to be on all of these teams especially with the financial disaster that my husband and I have hit the last few months. I guess I'm probably going to make this as much of a personal blog as I am a digital scrapping blog! Hubby lost his job a few weeks ago and is having a terrible time trying to find another one. So we are looking at selling our Chevy 2500 HD to get by and maybe eventually buy a better gas efficient car and such later on. It will be quite difficult to function with 1 car but I think we can do it. We used to do it when we didn't have Jocelin of course. WELL anyways here are a few layouts I've done lately...I'll be trying to blog more as I can. Between school and work, a sickness and a 2 year old thats extremely strong willed....--I'm fixing to have to call in my back up...grandparents!!


Kit by Shantilly Designs at Elemental Scraps
My DD at the Beach
My DD at the Beach
Kit by Karen Lewis at Digital Freebies OR The Digi Chick
One of Our 4 Weenie dogs (daddy dog)
One of Our 4 Weenie dogs (daddy dog)





