Nashville Digi Mama

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Best Vacation Spot EVER

VEGAS!!!

That's right I said Las Vegas. I lived there for awhile in 8th and 9th grade and went back with several people in the past and LOVE it there. I still have alot of near and dear friends whom live there and I absolutely love it. The lights at night when you drive the strip are amazing. The sights and sounds you can't beat. The shows are also something that is totally amazing and beautiful. I mean all around it has to be one of the coolest places and I've been all around the world with a military dad! So in my opinion it would be the best state-side destination.


The best OVER-SEAS destination by far is the AZORES. The most beautiful place on earth that I have EVER been. We stopped there several times on our way to and from the United States. Its so calm the water is beautiful and the people are so friendly!