Saturday, July 19, 2008
Summers Of My Life
For this weeks sweet shoppe from our blog to yours topic happens to be jobs you had during the summer or lack there of. I never really had a summer job due to my parents being military. My job every summer was to look for new friends that lived around me and figure out what "style" things were going to be where we lived at the time. My high school was mainly done over-seas in Turkey and Germany so like I said no jobs really around unless I spoke the language and only hung around the friends I made during the times around the house. The summer after we would get settled of course we'd hang out with whatever friends we had and then after that the next summer it'd be time to move again. So I can't say I really remember any summers as fun or going place etc except for packing up our stuff and traveling. It wasn't like that stop and go fun traveling as my dad being the person he is isn't the type for fun adventures. So it was get on a plane fly somewhere and get there unpack etc. sign up for school and then onto the rest of the stuff :) SOOO basically summer was always moving time for us!
